Greetings Ride & Drivers, Exhibitors, and Sponsors,
We are grateful for your interest in the 2014 Silicon Valley edition of National Drive Electric Week
Saturday, September 19, 2014
7:00 AM – 9:15 AM
10 AM – 4 PM
4 PM – 6 P
Registration Due Date:
August 31, 2014
De Anza College,
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA
- Setup begins at 8:00 am
- Please check-in at the EAA registration booth before setting up. All company items should be at booth location by 9:15 am.
- Take-down starts no earlier than 4:00 pm.
- Please park non-show passenger vehicles in Visitor Parking. Trailers will be parked in Vendor Storage.
- EAASV contact is Wes Lambert and can be reached at (408) 940.6559 or email@example.com on rally day if needed.
- All forms MUST be Submitted by Aug 31st for space planning and so your business/organization can be included in our marketing.
All Participants MUST fill out the following: Registration Form