EV Info - EVents -
EV Rally - Meetings -
Support provided by our 2013 Rally Sponsors,
(now open for donations, thank you).
Help promote the event by displaying a poster
at your work and where you shop.
Click to Download (231KB) Poster pdf.
Click to Download (high def, 5MB) Poster pdf.
Saturday, September 28, 2013
10am - 4pm
at De Anza College in Cupertino
On display and
available for rides will be electric cars owned and driven daily by people in the Bay Area.
There are four main areas of Rally activity:
- A display area with vehicles on static display
(classic models, conversions and new model EVs)
- An area for test-driving personal electric vehicles including electric bikes
and scooters (please read the safety rules)
- A vendor area with a selection of green companies and EV dealers
- A "rally" where registered members offer visitors short rides in a variety of new and classic
Prizes and Awards:
- Everyone attending can registers and get a free ticket for prize drawings
- Buy extra tickets for more changes to win
- Prizes include gift certificates for local restaurants,
and many other prizes from our sponsors
- Registered EVs are eligible for awards, in recognition of unique features or accomplishments
- Show of support for the climate impact of EVs from city officials
- A few words from our major sponsors
- Best of show awards to member EVs, picked by EAASV judges
- Surprise speakers and announcement
Free Admission - Free Rides
Past years have been great family-fun, join us this year!
2012 Rally on ECO Company TV program
2012 Rally with Toyota RAV4-EV launch
2009 Rally video
2008 Rally (part1)
2008 Rally (part2)
2008 Rally (part3)
2007 Rally video
For more details on registering your personal vehicle or vendor booth for your ogranization,
see Rally registration.
Registration of personal vehicles is FREE, courtesy of Nissan this year!
Never Too Late:
Forms will be available on the day of the Rally for those who did not register early.
Display space and equipment subject to availability on Rally day.
If your company would like information on corporate sponsorship for 2013, please contact
Tom Sidle (408) 981-4016.
Support for the 2012 Rally given
by these sponsors. Thank You!
click for sponsor contact info
Electric Vehicle Safety
The following rules apply to riders of all electric bikes, scooters, etc.
1. Pedestrian safety is the highest priority, act accordingly.
2. Riders under 18 years of age must have parental permission to ride.
3. Parents must supervise riders under age of 18 at all times.
4. Riders must stay within designated riding area.
5. Riders must maintain a safe speed at all times to protect the rider and other
people and property.
6. All two-wheel EV riders must wear helmets (we recommend you bring your own helmet
if you think you'll be trying out two-wheel EVs, though vendors will have a few
7. Failure to abide by above rules will result in loss of riding privileges.
For more information about the Electric Auto Association
Beckett PC Solutions